What is Protect Me With 3+?
Adolescent vaccinations can prevent disease and save lives.
Protect Me With 3+ is an annual poster and video contest, and a collaboration between The Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern New Jersey and the New Jersey Department of Health. We believe your health is worth a shot.
Targeting youth in middle and high schools, the contest aims to raise awareness about the importance of adolescent immunizations among pre-teens, teenagers and parents, and increase vaccination rates for several important vaccines:
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Meningococcal Conjugate
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3!
Check out this infographic and the video below to learn how to participate in this year’s contest.
The top three posters and videos win awesome prizes, and the chance for your work to be seen by the public during statewide awareness activities. The top five finalists will also be posted on our website during the voting period.
- Poster Contest (Middle School Category): 1st Place $100 Gift Card, 2nd Place $75 Gift Card, 3rd Place $50 Gift Card
- Poster Contest (High School Category): 1st Place $100 Gift Card, 2nd Place $75 Gift Card, 3rd Place $50 Gift Card
- Video Contest (High School Category): 1st Place $350 Gift Card, 2nd Place $200 Gift Card, 3rd Place $100 Gift Card
- Classroom Prize: $100 Gift Card for the classroom with the most eligible submissions in each category.
Promote the contest. Educators throughout New Jersey are encouraged to make the Protect Me With 3+ contest a class project—a prize for the classroom with the most eligible submissions in each of the poster and video categories will also be awarded.