Get your students involved!
Encourage your students to enter a fun poster and video contest to raise vaccine awareness!
Protect Me With 3+ is an annual poster and video contest, and a collaboration between The Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern New Jersey and the New Jersey Department of Health. We believe your health is worth a shot.
Targeting youth in the middle and high schools, the contest aims to raise awareness about the importance of adolescent immunizations among pre-teens, teenagers and parents, and increase vaccination rates for several important vaccines:
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
For more school resources, please visit our school web page.
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3!
Check out this infographic and the video below to learn how to participate in this year’s contest!
The top three posters and videos win awesome prizes, and the chance for students’ work to be seen by the public during statewide awareness activities. The top five finalists will also be posted on our website during the voting period.
- Poster Contest (Middle School Category): 1st Place $125 Gift Card, 2nd Place $75 Gift Card, 3rd Place $50 Gift Card
- Poster Contest (High School Category): 1st Place $125 Gift Card, 2nd Place $75 Gift Card, 3rd Place $50 Gift Card
- Video Contest (High School Category): 1st Place $300 Gift Card, 2nd Place $200 Gift Card, 3rd Place $100 Gift Card
- Classroom Prize: $100 Gift Card for the classroom with the most eligible submissions in each category
Early Bird Prizes
If students submit on or before January 1, 2019, they will be entered into a random early bird drawing to win even more cool prizes from our sponsors!
The submission period ends on January 27, 2019. Good luck!
Have a question or need help?
Contact us at email@example.com.